PROCESS TO LAUNCH PMP APPLICATION :
- CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
- TAKE THE COURSE TO EARN 35 MANDATORY PMP® PDUs (KNOWN AS CONTACT HOURS)
- SIGNUP WITH PMI (FREE) and REGISTER FOR PMI MEMBERSHIP (US$139)
- CONSOLIDATE ALL YOUR EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DETAILS AND SUBMIT THE APPLICATION
- MAKE THE PAYMENT AND BOOK THE EXAM SLOT WITH YOUR LOCAL PROMETRIC CENTRE
- COLLECT REQUIRED STUDY MATERIAL AND FREE PRACTICE TESTS
- PLAN AND PREPARE WELL, TAKE THE EXAM
- ADD THREE LETTERS PMP® AFTER YOUR NAME
FIVE STEPS PROCESS TO LAUNCH PMP APPLICATION
Here are the key steps for HOW TO LAUNCH APPLICATION – PMP EXAMINATION
1) Check if you are eligible to take the PMP exam.
2) Identify and analyze the sources to earn 35 PDUs (Professional Development Units).
3) Click Here to sign-in with PMI and Click Here to Register for PMI membership with PMI with PMI with Membership Fee US$139, as a registered member you can save 11 USD when you launch the PMP application(Application fee for Member US$405; Application Fee for Non-member US$555). Once you are registered member you will get access to plenty of content including PMBOK 5th Edition, Click Here For more membership benefits. Click Here for FAQs on PMP.
PMI Membership Fee(US$139) + Application fee for member (US$405) = US$544
Application fee for Non-Member =US$ 555
All in all you will save (US$555-US$544) = US$11 if you register for the membership first and then register for exam. PMI took this approach to motivate the aspirants to gain the benefits of the PMI membership.
4) Get PM Experience and Education template. Now you are good to launch your PMP application. Click-Here to launch the PMP application.
5) Upon completion of verification process of application, you will receive the confirmation from PMI to make the payment. Once you make the payment, you will receive the code from PMI to book the exam with prometric center at your place. You need add the code that you received from PMI while booking examination slot with prometric center.
Note: Sometimes application submitted may select for Audit. If the application select for Audit you need to send the requested documents by the PMI, once Audit is cleared then you will receive eligible code from PMI.